Check out the above leaked screengrab of Facebook 1.7 for BlackBerry — clean, right? Rumored to hit in September, some of the new features and changes include:
- Faster page loading
- Ability to filter the news feed (Status updates, photos, links, etc.)
- A new view profile option
I haven’t got much info on the update just yet but i’m sure there will be a few more added features
If u have An iPhone & love Facebook this is one of the most important posts you will read all Year!!
just in case you haven’t yet heard… Facebook 3.0 for the iPhone went live in the App Store yesterday afternoon. Changes:
- See your upcoming Events and RSVP
- See your friends’ birthdays
- See Pages and post updates and photos to Pages you administer
- Write Notes and read your friends’ Notes
- Upload videos from an iPhone 3GS
- Upload photos to any album
- Complete photo management (create albums, delete albums, delete photos, delete photo tags)
- Change your Profile Picture
- Zoom into photos
- Like posts and photos
- See the same News Feed as the Facebook website
- Visit links in a built-in web browser
- See all of your friends’ friends and Pages
- See mutual friends
- Easily search for people and Pages
- Make friend requests
- Become a fan of Pages
- Quickly call or text your friends
- Create shortcuts to your favorite friends and Pages
- Friends sorted by first or last name according to your settings
- Chat friends sorted alphabetically
Now as a blackberry man im Jealous… but i give credit where credits due… the update looks bloody GOOD!!
Certain House party’s Will Never Be The same Again!!!
For all iPhone/iPod users, check this out, the iPhone DJ Mixer.
It lets you combine the music from two iPhones, or iPods or MP3 players or one of each. It features a spin option; 2 effects programs with reverb, flange and filter and cross-fade slider and recording option, and also a speaker system connection and microphone jack. This mixer can charge your iPhone and iPod while you are doing the mix.
Apple have announce the launch of the NEW Iphone named the Iphone 3GS. The Iphone 3GS will drop on June 19th.
Here’s a summary of some of the details
* 3GS stands for Third Generation Speed, the new Iphone will be 3 times faster than the current model
* Will have a 3.2 meg camera with auto focus
* Will give the ability to record/edit video on the phone and allow direct uploads to YouTube
* Will come in both 16gb and 32gb models
* Choose between white or black versions
* Supports Voice controls to change music track and make calls
* Battery life: Up to 9 hours of surf time. 30 hours of audio time
* Supports Multimedia Messaging
As a Blackberry Man who appreciates the Iphone’s Beauty it seems like this is a lil AntiClimax!! They need to up their Game!! But for all the Iphone Geeks out there.. U may be LOVING this….
Full details can be found @ http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/